I don’t know about you… but I am feeling 22!
When my birthday rolled around on July 2oth. I can honestly say I was a little bummed. Not only was it move-out day for all my roommates, but I was sad that a year, that was so full of adventure, had come to an end. I have loved being 21!
Looking back on the last year, I feel so grateful for the amazing opportunities that I have had to grow and become a better person.
21 was a year of firsts and many will not be lasts! (in no particular order)
- I became an aunt of 3 boys!
- My oldest sister got married.
- Ate my first calamari and oysters
- Saw the White House
- Lived on the East Coast
- Converted to Apple. I am never going back.
- Went to New York for the first time and by myself
- Saw a Broadway Play. It was WICKED!!!
- Stood on 86 floors in the air. Thank you Empire State Building for conquering my fear of heights.
- Tried a Milk Bar cookie
- Used public transportation
- Completed an internship!!! one step closer to graduation.
- Touched Josh Turner’s arm
- Went to Jackson Hole
- Joined PRSSA
- Attended my first baseball game. Go NATS!
- Lived through Blizzard 2016.
- Met Alex Boye!
- Met Elder Stevenson.
- Drove a boat.
- I HUGGED DEREK HOUGH!!!
My goal for this next year is to try 22 new things. I am excited for all the experiences that will happen in the next 365 days.